Evaluation: My Audience and My Media Institutions

| |
I think the audience that would be listening to our radio drama would be between twenty-one and thirty-nine. We understood that our radio drama would not be played before 9PM as there is bad language and our story-line touches on controversial topics, therefore it would have to be played after the watershed. I also think that males would be more interested in our broadcast because it has manly themes such as blood, gore and murder. However I still think there would be a female audience as there are many Film-Noir movie fans in the world and I believe that they would also be interested. 

I think that stations such as BBC Radio 4 would play our recording however I think our drama would be more suited on BBC Radio 3 Drama as it plays experimental dramas rather then classic style drama broadcasts. BBC Radio 3 also play the show "The Wire" which aims to push the boundaries of drama and narrative, I think our recording would work well on this show. 

I also believe that my drama could work well if it was released as a weekly podcast or online stream, this way people can download the episode so they don't miss anything and can also share the episodes with friends to get them listening to the story too, that way we would gain more listeners and our ratings would increase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment