Radio Drama Production Diary: Log 13 - Thursday 28th January 2010

| |
Today our group discussed the digitally manipulated image that was created last week, We have all decided that the image will not be used on the poster as it is no longer attractive to our tastes. At this point we split off as individuals to create/design our own separate posters and bring them back together at the end of the session.

I used the other draft that I drew out a few weeks back, I used a photograph that I had taken in the past of a friend, cut the image from her knees and just below her waist. After the image was cut I imported it to photoshop and made the image grayscale and added a number of effects and filters to modify the image. I also collected some images on a Pistol, Alcohol bottle and a set of playing cards and used the same process to digitally manipulate the images to make them my own.

I then put the three images together on adobe photoshop and added text and other images to create my poster, Below is my final image:

(CLICK TO ENLARGE) 

No comments:

Post a Comment